Trip Code :
Max Altitude :
All In during the trek/ B&B in the city areas
Tea house/ Lodge / Hotel
The Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is a 5 day hike in the Annapurna mountain range in Nepal. It takes a moderate level of fitness to complete, and the max. Elevation is 3,210 meters. Pokhara is the closest main access city to begin treks into the Annapurna range. Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking gives a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region within a short trek. At 3,210 meters, the Poon Hill sunrise along with the snowy rugged Annapurna Himalaya range in the background is worth every step.
1) KATHMANDU ARRIVAL
2) KATHMANDU TO POKHARA (LAKESIDE CITY) BY AC TOURIST BUS (6-7 HOURS DRIVE)
3) POKHARA DRIVE TO NAYAPUL (1010M/3314FT.) TREK TO TIKHEDUNGA (1577M/5174FT.)
4) TIKHEDUNGA (1577M/5174FT.) TO GHOREPANI (2840M/9318FT.)
5) GHOREPANI (2840M/9318FT.) HIKE UP TO POON HILL (3210M/10532FT.) TREK TO TADAPANI (2610M/8563FT.)
6) TADAPANI (2610M/8563FT.) TREK TO GHANDRUK (1940M/6365FT.)
7) GHANDRUK (1940M/6365FT.) TO NAYAPUL (1010M/3314FT.) AND DRIVE BACK TO POKHARA (LAKESIDE CITY)
8) POKHARA (LAKESIDE CITY) RELAXING DAY
9) POKHARA (LAKESIDE CITY) TO KATHMANDU BY AC TOURIST BUS (6-7 hour drive)
10) KATHMANDU DEPARTURE
- Bungee jumping
- Zip line ride
- Heli tours
- Ultra-light flight
Every itinerary is a standard format of wat we offer, our guests can customize this according to their own wishes but please note that prices will vary on your choices.
The PoonHill Trek can be made longer/shorter by extra/fewer trekking days, visit other places via other routes, to confirm please inquire to us by mail.